We heard it’s a maximum of 17 degrees in Melbourne tomorrow! Brrrr, that’s cold! We thought you might like a run down on Omika’s best cool-weather dresses. These modest dresses have a high polyester content, making them perfect for keeping warm, and a few have elbow length sleeves to keep you nice and toasty!
2. Skater Dress – featuring a stand collar, cap sleeves and a superior cut, this dress has a unique feel and striking style.
3. Holly – another high quality dress by Kingdom & State, featuring a tapered waist and voluminous skirt to flatter your figure.
4. Katy – an easy to wear, flattering black dress. Katy features ponte fabric, giving it a little stretch. Designed to sit on over your knees but may feel a bit bulky on petite figures, since the waistline is quite long in this style.
5. Laura – another fabulous pull over dress, with no zips or buttons, AND NO IRONING! Ta da!
6. Rachel – this fabulous black dress is available in limited sizes. We love the elbow length sleeves, classic neckline and splash of hot pink! Even better – no zips, and no buttons – totally comfortable and figure flattering!
7. Ladawn – constructed with polyester/spandex, this knee length dress offers stretch, and elbow length sleeves will keep you warm when you’re out and about or in the office.
Keep warm, Melbournites! We’ll keep lapping up the sunshine over here ;)